- To ensure the best sizing there are some steps you can take:
- Be sure to measure your foot on a flat surface
- You can trace your foot outline on a piece of paper with a pen or pencil to capture your foot's width and length.
- Use a ruler to measure the traced outline from edge of your heel to the tip of your longest toe.
- Violets in the City will denote when some shoe sizing could run smaller but you can also check online for reviews as it relates to sizing associated with your designer of choice.
Shoe Size Conversion Chart *Sizing may vary by designer*